Bill Counters-Model EP- 100
Machine technical offer
• The machine has a large color LCD - 3.5 inch digital, easy-to-read screen that shows the number to be counted or the class to be separated, the type of currency, the number of papers that have been counted, the value of what has been counted, the number of sheets of each category, an indication of errors, the number of forged or rejected papers, and the reason for rejection.
• The machine counts and sorts the Egyptian pound and the Saudi riyal in addition to the US dollar and the European euro with high accuracy and efficiency.
• The machine is equipped with 2 drawers, one of which is for currencies that have been counted and sorted and the other for rejected currencies.
• The machine is equipped with a door during counting to protect banknote papers from flying off and protect individuals from spreading any virus present in the cash.
Machine counting and sorting methods: -
1- Counting free without restrictions for the same currency and denomination, giving their number and value, rejecting the defective papers in a special drawer and counting their number during the counting process without stopping.
2- Counting different denominations for the same mixed currency, counting the number of papers that have been counted, their value, and the number of papers from each category, rejecting the forged papers in a special drawer, explaining the reason for rejection and limiting their number during the counting process without stopping.
3- Counting and sorting for one coin Sort and different categories together, choosing a specific category according to the first sheet, counting the number of sheets of the same category and their value, rejecting the rest of the cards in violation and limiting their number during the counting process without stopping.
4- Counting and sorting the coin and separating the cards from (Face / Direction) in the Stacker field and (Back / Reverse) the other cards in the Reject field.
5- The machine sorts the coins in the receiving place Stacker according to the required category and the rest in the Reject currency field (which contains the forged papers in the case of counting and detection, or contains the currencies that violate the required category in the case of counting and sorting).
6- Counting packages of equal categories in one column and the violating papers in another. It can get the number of counted sheets and their value as the counting starts automatically.
7- The machine is designed to work with all cases of currency (damaged, worn out, or with folds at the corners).
8- The machine has a dual operation feature, which can be used by two cashiers and keep a separate account for what was counted separately.
9- Easy to open the machine to access the papers if you are crammed inside it from the front and in one step.
• The possibility of detecting the forgery of many foreign currencies, up to 5 currencies, with extreme accuracy, with the possibility of exchanging any currencies with others in the future.
Means of detecting fraud by the machine: -
- Infrared detection by means of infrared radiation for all lines identified on the paper.
Magnetic Detection by means of magnetic ink.
- Detection by means of fluorescent reflex rays FL.
- Examination of magnetic strips on the sheet MT.
- Detection by matching the color and shape on both sides of the banknote (face and back) by a CIS sensor.
• It has three parts for each part with a special operating flower in addition to the presence of the board on both sides of the machine to protect it from dust and the counting product, in addition to the fact that the machine is the only one distinguished by the presence of 3 fans working to expel the dust left over from the counting process outside the machine and away from the sensitive parts of it.
• It has a place for up to 600 new notes for Hopper, another place for up to 200 Stacker cards, and a place for counterfeit or rejected coins, which can hold up to 100 notes.
2 speeds available (1000, 800 pages / min)
• The machine can be modified to cope with the new currency releases at the operating site, without the need to change some parts.
• The machine is equipped with an internal current stabilizer to protect the machine from low or high current.
• The machine at the start of operation performs an automatic test of all its parts, Initializing, and diagnosing what happens to it from errors automatically [Self Diagnostics] and gives an alert on the error so that the machine can be returned to its normal position.
• The machine measures 276 mm (width), 305 mm (height), 250 mm (depth) and the weight of the machine is about 6.7 kg.
• The size of banknote papers that can be counted by machine (60 mm to 100 mm "paper width", 85 mm to 190 mm "paper length") and the thickness of the notes ranges from 0.08 mm to 0.12 mm.
• The machine operates on electric current without the need for adjustment (100 - 240 volts - 50/60 MHz). It is also economical in energy consumption of 50 watts during operation.
price including V.A.T